Seven Restaurants at Miromar Outlets and University Village Shops Offer Curbside Pickup and Delivery
- April 17, 2020
- press releases
ESTERO, Fla. (April 17, 2020) – Food prepared by someone else just tastes better. Before firing up the grill for burgers or trying to make authentic pad Thai, consider Ford’s Garage at Miromar Outlets for a savory selection of seven burgers (including one with peanut butter) or Thai Udon at University Village Shops & Dining as tasty alternatives without the kitchen cleanup.
Seven restaurants at Miromar Outlets and University Village – one for every day of the week – are offering curbside pickup and contactless local delivery through popular apps like DoorDash, UberEats, Bite Squad, Grubhub and Postmates. Naples Flatbread at Miromar Outlets is also offering bulk groceries! Poke Fusion, Skillets, Slicers Hoagies and Smoothie King are also open and offering specials at University Village, just one-half mile north of Miromar Outlets at Ben Hill Griffin and Estero parkways.
“Most of these restaurants are locally owned small businesses that need our support,” said Jeff Staner, general manager of both shopping centers. “They’re providing jobs and doing what they love – making meals for their customers.”
Open at Miromar Outlets are:
• Ford’s Garage offering family meals for four and individual menu items plus appetizers, sides, salads and desserts. Kids meals are free every Tuesday – one per parent. 239-495-3673
• Naples Flatbread, known for comfort food with a twist, is offering 20% off all online orders plus meal deals. Its bulk groceries-to-go for curbside pickup or delivery allows customers to skip the uncertainties of the supermarket. 239-495-3528
At University Village:
• Poke Fusion offers an array of protein bowls including seven signature dishes, plus sides and beverages. 239-362-2579
• Skillets has created eight full breakfast and lunch combinations for $8 each. The restaurant is also offering its full home-style breakfast and lunch menus. 239-471-0553
• Slicers Hoagies is offering a full menu of meat-filled hoagies and sandwiches, plus salads, sides, pickles and chips. 239-599-2604
• Smoothie King offers a variety of handcrafted smoothies for slimming, wellness, fitness, break time and children, including protein-packed selections. 239-800-4903
• Thai Udon offers traditional and modern Japanese and Thai dishes plus sushi and maki rolls. 239-673-6868
Call or visit the restaurants’ websites for menu options, hours of operation and online ordering. For more information about Miromar Outlets visit MiromarOutlets.com; for University Village Shops & Dining, visit UniversityVillagefl.com.
Miromar Outlets and University Village Shops were created by Miromar Development, Southwest Florida’s leading commercial and residential developer of exceptional award-winning residential and retail opportunities for more than 20 years.